Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween 2006

Thank God we do not have to dress up this year. Last year the owners made me dress up as Wonder Woman and Scooby as Bat Man. Yes, pictures do exist...

The owners had a party Saturday night but sent us to our favorite doggie daycare for the evening. We played roughly and ran ourselves silly. I was so tired when I got home. Thankfully I did find a few left over chips and snacks on the floor from the party. The owners had some messy folks at their party apparently but hey, snakcs for me is a good thing.

I have tried so hard to get my paws on the endless supplies of candy in the house - no luck. After the carrot cake incident I have been cut off from sweets. Did I tell you about that? The owner made a yummy carrot cake with the carrots from his garned. Well, when they were away I jumped up to the counter and licked that bad boy almost clean. Owner caught me and yelled at me yet she didn't throw it away, just pushed it back to the back of the counter. That night other owner came home from work and cut himself a slice - whoops! He was not happy with me when she told him what I did... Next day owners left for work and I finished the rest of that cake. Trust me it was worth the punishment... I was just yelled at, no biggie. I pretended to be sad and sorry but really I was just relishing in the memories of that delicious cake. I ate about 90% of it and didn't get sick!!

Well I am off to see if I can get some candy. Only a few hours till the owners get back. Happy Halloween!