Monday, October 24, 2005

Sorry

Hello Fans! Sorry I have not updated my blog in so loang - Scooby has been keeping me busy with his chasing and just asking for a beating from me... So busy! Our owners got engaged about a month ago so I guess that means we will all be a legal family soon. I hear they plan to go to Hawaii, I am so excited to run free on the beach and play with Scooby. We will love Hawaii...

What? We're not going? Scooby just informed me we have to go to our special place while they are gone - man that so sucks!! Why can't we go? I don't mind riding under the plane. I need to have a talk with the owners, that's ridiculous that we can't be there to celebrate in the love of our owners not to mention go to Hawaii and play on the beach. I am not very happy about this at all. I will keep you all updated.

Other than that not much is going on at home. It's been rainy so we don't get to go out as much. The owners are not fans of our muddy foot prints. I can't imagine why, it's not like it's hard to clean up, geesh. I need more green grass and fresh air people!! Plus it's so much fun throwing Scooby to the grown and getting him all muddy - makes me laugh!

Well, it's time to go out for a potty break so I will leave you all for now. Wish me luck on Hawaii!!