Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas is upon us...

The owners have yet to setup a tree but word around the house is that will happen this weekend. I am longing for the pepermint canes that hang just low enough for me to snack on when noone is looking. Plus, I enjoy eating and getting the tinsel stuck to my fur and dragging it all around the house and then pretending I don't know how it got downstairs... However I am always busted when the owners notice a few strands stuck in my poo in the yard. (Yes, I have them trained to pick it up!)

So, the gifts have started arriving. I have spent housr and hours licking and sniffing them and I have no idea what they are. Scooby doesn't seem interested enough to help me tear the paper... Lazy dog! What good is he? All the suspence is killing me!

I didn't ask for much this Christmas. I asked for the usual Greenies that I drool over, my favorite food (Beneful, thank you!), a nice new toy just for me, lots of pig ears to chew on and maybe a new leash - I'm tired of the flowered one. Noone takes me seriously with all that foliage on me... I'm no sissy!

Not much is really going on at home. The owners are busy working and attending events associated with the holidays. Owner just started a jewelry mentorship with another artist in town so that is her new keep busy event... She had several girl friends over last week to help make jewelry. Scooby and I got locked in the owners room - B-O-R-I-N-G!

Anyways, have a fun holiday season. Save your leftover fruitcake for us b/c I'll eat anything and Scooby just doesn't care - he'd eat wood if you gave it to him.