Friday, September 17, 2004

It's tough to be me...

Hello world, I am Reagan the Wonder Dog. I am 3 years old and very spoiled. I like walks at the dog park, especially swimming!! I am a 100 lb German Shepherd/Akita. I am very attractive. I have long legs, brownish/blonde with some black short hair, and big brown eyes. I love kisses and wet food. Having my ears rubbed is definitelly a turn on! I get along with most bitches but if they try and take my toys I get really pissy. I am spade, so boys are no interest to me... They like me though - yuck!!

I live with my owner and her two roommates. They are nice to me. One likes to take me hiking a lot. He is nice. He likes to climb and I don't like it when he does. I tell him to get down but he ignores me... I don't know what's up with that. The other guy roomate isn't around alot but he is nice. I like to steal food from him while he is cooking.

My owner is real nice, she rescued me when I was 6 months old. We hang out with my other "owner", or atleast he thinks he is. He is always whispers to me that girl owner doesn't love me and I need to come live with him. He is full of it... I like him though. He is just kidding, it's a little game we play. I got back at him once when I had diarrhea in my crate and he had to deal with it - it was pretty funny but I acted all sad... ha ha...

Anyways, I thought since I don't get to say much usually that I would keep a blog to tell the world what I really think. Should be really fun for me and all of you... Enjoy!

No comments: