Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Houseguests galore...

Well, grandma and her boyfriend have left and we now have a new house guest. Owner's friend is staying with us for a week before he heads to South america for a few months to travel and pick up ladies... He just got to our house last night and they pretty much sat on my couch all night watching sports.. I actually had to lay on the floor. I am not used to this kind of treatment, the couch is my domaine and I should be able to rest my tired head on a soft cushion... not a hard wood floor - gesh!! It seems tonight we have other owners jewelry friend from Nebraska coming over for dinner. Should be fun as I have not met her yet. I am sure I will enjoy jumping on her and licking her, I hear she has 2 dogs so she should be ok with all the affection I will put upon her... should be a fun evening...
Owner has been playing in her studio alot more recently, she seems to be trying to master carving wax... She appears to be frustrated and is looking for some insight from her friend tonight... I think she might also be looking into some classes at a local school around here.
Well it seems it is time for me to go play with my toys, enough of this computer stuff... I am a dog and I need to play. Bye for now!

No comments: