Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Laid off or laying around?

Well, owner got laid off today from the evil software empire yet he is very happy it happened. I've never seen him so happy actually!! Seems now he and I can spend tons of quality time togethere walking, running, going to the dog park, taking car rides, sleeping, catching up on our soap operas, etc... all around fun for me! He may take some time and enjoy his time off, travel, visit friends... Other owner will then be home with me, she and I will have fun too.
I may be meeting a new dog this week - Scooby is his name. He is as big as me, submissive and fixed... Just the way I like it!! :) We are supposed to meet to make sure we get along... Not sure when though.... I'll keep my captivated audience in the know.. no worries.

No comments: