Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Firemen and Luck, all in one day!!

Well, seems my owner was all excited on saturday. She had a show 45 minutes from home, with her purse friend, that went well but picked up when she entered and won her first raffel. She won a ride on a vintage firetruck (with firemen) in next years 4th of July parade. She was really excited, she even got her picture with the fireman who drew the raffel, it now hangs on our fridge. She also won some pot holders and was told to play the lottery since it appeared she was having such a lucky day. she did and ended up winning some money, no a whole lot but enought to make her feel lucky!! When she came home she was so excited. She ended up going out with friends and staying out really late leaving me and big mean kitty all alone. I think she met up with other owner b/c he was gone too. When she did come home she let me sleep in the bed with her, ahhh, I love sleeping in the bed rather than on the floor. So much softer!
Sunday was real low key. Owner cleaned the garage all day and watched movies. We never left the house. We did play ball, that was fun. I got to hang in the garage with her while she cleaned it out - not as fun... Other owner napped and watched football all day.
Last night owner went for a run and then came home and played with me for a bit and then we all ate dinner and watched TV, pretty low key night. Oh, owner made yummy cookies - he wouldn't let me have any though. Something about chocolate being bad for dogs... whats that all about?
There has been talk of getting me a pet... Supposedly his name is Buster... I'm not so sure about that yet. I don't know if I can share all the attention, plus, where will his toys go? My toys already cover the house, it might get confusing, especiually since I HATE to share... I'll keep you posted on that.
Well, I am bored, I should get back to my rought job of laying around and watching TV. The owners should be home in several hours. I think they have date night tonight which includes hair appointments possibly for both.. So, it may be a long boring day for me. I do have big mean kitty to play with though. Oh well..