Friday, October 01, 2004

Moving is complete...

Well, my owner was busy till late last night finishing up the details of the big move. Seems there was alot of junk leftover and dirt that needed to be cleaned. The new house is full of boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes... well, you get the idea. Owner 2's roomate is almost moved out but for now it is the 4 of us all living there surrounded by boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes... sorry...

I went to play with my friend Stolli on Wednesday which was fun. We just chased each other, played with her toys and then layed around till owner came to get me. It has been fun staying at the new house. I just lay on the couch and watch TV till the owners return home. I have a big yard to run around in and there is even a cat next door that sometimes gets my attention. The cat doesn't like me but I sure like trying to play with it.

Seems I will be alone tonight to watch TV with Big Mean Kitty. Owners are headed to a comedy show - some comedian they met awhile back. I don't know why I didn't meet him... maybe I did. Who knows, my brain is only so big... Well, back to my napping, only a few more hours till owners come home from work...