Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Pumpkin carving and garbage diving

The weekend was pretty low key for me and the owners. The owners worked on the house as it still needs a little organization. Owner went for a 14 mile run saturday morning at 7am and came home really sore; she just laid around for the rest of Saturday while other owner put together our new dinning room table, great, a new place me to go when I am punished. Sunday I was sent to the doggie spa for a bath, nail trimming and to have my teeth cleaned. It was ok, I was really well behaved and the women were really nice to me. I was so happy though when owner came to get me. She had been out with a friend for a few hours and I like her friend. She is really nice to me too. The rest of Sunday was fun, we all just hung out for a bit. Owners went shopping for Halloween stuff earlier in the day so it was fun sniffing everything they bought, all kinds of great smells.
Yesterday I sat at home all day while they were at work. Owner is now covering up the couch so my hair doesn't get all over it. I don't know why they think covering the couches will keep me off. I, of course, laid on the couch while they were not home. They wouldn't let me on it though w/o the covers... A massage lady came to the house last night, I wasn't allowed to go in the living room, I had to stay in the bedroom with other owner. I did not like that. When owner went out to get a massage and other owner was cooking dinner, I was alone in the room and decided to whine and scratch at the door to let them know I was unhappy... it didn't work... After the massage lady left and my owners ate dinner, we all carved pumpkins in the living room. I have a wolf howling on mine; my owners have one with a bat with the words party and one with a scary lady on the other one. They look good. I tried to eat some pumpkin seeds but owner wouldn't let me. She cooked them in the oven, they sure smelled good... Maybe I can snag some while they are away at work today; she did leave them on the counter... Hello - I could open the cabinets if I wanted to... I am definitely big enough!
I say that b/c I have been getting into the garbage a lot this last week so what's one more time... However, they did get a new can today... Hope I can figure that one out too.