Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Pet Blessing Day... I missed it!

If my owners were catholic and had known ahead of time I am sure I would have been blessed this last weekend. I would have loved to sniff around a cathedral, imagine all the wonderful things I could have found... I would have drank from the holy water, taken a nap on the pews, chewed on some holy books, maybe even jumped on the priest to give him lots of wet kisses - doesn't that sound like a great day. I think I need to be catholic now. Where do I sign up?

Oh, I am an ordanined minister. My owner ordained herself awhile back and thought I should be ordained as well. I have proof, they sent her an email saying that Reverend Reagan P. has been ordained... I don't remember what church it was through but I asure it is very reputable if they allow you to get ordained online. I wonder if that will conflict with me wanting to be catholic now... I should check into that.