Tuesday, October 05, 2004

New Friend..

Well, this weekend was pretty laid back for me. I just layed around while the owners moved boxes upon boxes all around and unpacked. Friday night the owners went to Puyallup to see their comedian friend Damonde Tschritter, they said he was really funny. I was stuck at home alone with big mean kitty again. She is kinda been getting on my nerves lately. There is this cat next door who teases me and gets me in trouble b/c I crawl under the bushes to chase it and the owners yell at me. What do they expect, I'm a dog. Big mean kitty just doesn't give me that much excitment like this other cat... I need a friend!
On Saturday, they went to the Mariners game for the Edgar Martinez Appreciation Night, they seemed to have alot of fun. They didn't get home till late. Once again I was bored.
Sunday I stayed at home with owner while other owner went to the last Mariners game. We cleaned house and unpacked... Actually we laid around and watched movies on HBO, we did some unpacking.
Yesterday I stayed home with owner b/c he stayed home "sick". I got in big trouble b/c I thought I saw something good in the trash and decided to investigate - I didn't mean to get it all over the floor. It was an accident, geesh... Other owner went to work and then came home to go running. They then left me to go to dinner and then to do some shopping. They did bring me a new kitty, dirty rotten kitty is his name. However, it was taken away from me b/c I have 2 big mean kitties going right now... How can I kill them so I can have the new one? Hmmm, I will have to work on that. Oh, I also got some new Scoobie snacks, I love those things. The owners are mean, they bought me a pirate costume for halloween and made me model it and kept saying "Arrrrrr, I'm Reagan matey!!" Do they really think that's funny? Owner was still saying it this morning on her way out the door for work... Man, they need some excitement in their lives! anyways, another day at home to lay around. Owner is staying home again "sick" with me today, maybe he and I will have some fun outside today... I hope so!

No comments: